- Ivermectin goes to court and the NIH relaxes its prohibition
- Calexico City Council Member Rosie Fernandez sentenced for DUI
- Clara Hovley Wavra turns 108
- Dr. Vo and team spread the love in the Slab City area via COVID-19 testing
- IID to begin disconnecting delinquent electrical accounts
- Highway Patrol closes Interstate 8 to certain vehicles
- Statement in remembrance of former IID General Manager Kevin E. Kelley
- Sex offender caught at sea
- Imperial Valley agriculture pushes through the pandemic
- Local jurisdictions scored on cannabis ordinances to protect youth and social equity
- Humidity: 82%
- Cloud Coverage:10%
- Wind: 5 mph
- UV Index: 4 Moderate
- Sunrise: 06:41:41 AM
- Sunset: 05:07:19 PM
Plentiful sunshine. High near 65F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.
Partly cloudy this evening followed by increasing clouds with showers developing after midnight. Low 48F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Windy with a few clouds from time to time. High 59F. Winds WSW at 20 to 30 mph. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph.