- Courtesy Photo
As featured on
IMPERIAL COUNTY — Mary Esquer has taken the helm of Imperial County Behavioral Health Servic…
Post a comment as anonymous
Watch this discussion. Stop watching this discussion.
The Desert Review Newsletters
Get the latest local news delivered right to your inbox!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Weekly Best from The Desert Review
Best trending stories from the week.
- Honoring Indy on World Down Syndrome Day Tuesday, March 21
- Bill to sustain outdoor dining across California
- IVC athletics passes reins to passionate ex-pro
- California bill would fund deportation defense for all immigrants, including those with felonies
- Imperial County Behavioral Health Services names two new Deputy Directors
- Federal Judge denies Spreckels’ motion for a strike injunction
- 2023 California Mid-Winter Fair comes to a close, reflects on success
- Imperial Valley Transit workers hold practice strike demonstration
- Good memories ring eternal at final BUHS Class of '60 Reunion
- ICOE holds National History Day award ceremony to honor local students
- Imperial County officials meet with Schwarzenegger Institute to discuss Lithium Valley (1)
- WW III by design? (1)
- Bill to sustain outdoor dining across California (1)
- Honoring Indy on World Down Syndrome Day Tuesday, March 21 (1)
- Assemblymember Eduardo Garcia and Student HOMES Coalition Announce Legislation to Increase Affordable Student Housing (1)
- Good memories ring eternal at final BUHS Class of '60 Reunion (1)
- Jimmy Carter to enter hospice care at home (1)
- Imperial County DA's office files four counts of felony charges against man arrested in Colorado (1)
Welcome to the discussion.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.