Robert Tonyan on defection from Packers to Bears
Robert Tonyan left the Green Bay Packers for the rival Chicago Bears but is returning to play for the team he rooted for as a youth in Illinois.
Post a comment as anonymous
Watch this discussion. Stop watching this discussion.
The Desert Review Newsletters
Get the latest local news delivered right to your inbox!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Weekly Best from The Desert Review
Best trending stories from the week.
- Glamis accident leads to death
- IVC athletics passes reins to passionate ex-pro
- California bill would fund deportation defense for all immigrants, including those with felonies
- Governor Newsom visits lithium facility, pledges continued support
- Snow readings give reprieve to Colorado River shortage
- Off-highway vehicle collision results in fatality
- Holtville FFA members excel at 95th annual California FFA State Conference
- Imperial County Sheriff's Office confiscates AR, AK-style rifles in Calexico
- Workers at Spreckels Sugar end strike held over unfair labor practice
- Imperial Valley Transit workers hold practice strike demonstration
- Calexico to create Local Assessment Center for homeless migrants (1)
- Bill to sustain outdoor dining across California (1)
- North Imperial communities get AB 617 designation (1)
- Honoring Indy on World Down Syndrome Day Tuesday, March 21 (1)
- Heber students win county-wide academic competitions, advance to statewide competitions (1)
- Assemblymember Eduardo Garcia and Student HOMES Coalition Announce Legislation to Increase Affordable Student Housing (1)
- Good memories ring eternal at final BUHS Class of '60 Reunion (1)
- Imperial County DA's office files four counts of felony charges against man arrested in Colorado (1)
Welcome to the discussion.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.