*All stats and information provided by Mexicali Aguilas.
These gentlemen have been announced as the top five Aguilas for the week of April 16–21:
5) CHRIS ROBERSON: it four home runs in four out of six games, produced three runs against Rieleros of Aguascalientes and Tigres de Quintana Roo, and batted .405 in his last 10 games as an outfielder for the Sultanes de Monterrey.
4) JAVIER SALAZAR: has hit 12 homers in 30 at-bats, hit his first ever three-run bomb against Acereros de Monclova and the Tecolotes de los Dos Laredos. He currently plays for Durango de Generales.
3) C.J. RETHERFORD: is one of the best hitters in the (LMB) Mexican Baseball League with a batting average of .424, has hit 11 homeruns on the road in 23 plate appearances, and knocked in four RBIs in one week against the Diablos Rojos and Bravos.
2) MIGUEL PEÑA: is the Texan lefty who won his first game of the 2019 season when the Toros de Tijuana outmatched the Tigres de Quintana Roo 9–1. Pena also pitched seven innings while only allowing four hits and served up four strike-outs.
1) JAKE SÁNCHEZ: is the Aguila of the week. Sanchez completed two saves while closing three complete innings twice. He has a 0.0 ERA and is shining on the mound, displaying complete ball control as he has yet to walk a batter and has fanned 11 hitters in nine two-thirds innings.