As featured on
SAN FRANCISCO, Nov. 10, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- MasterClass, the streaming platform where anyone can learn from the world's best across a wide range of subjects, this evening hosted its inaugural First Look event at the Whitney Museum of American Art. The company shared a powerful lineup of upcoming instructors and product offerings, including Sessions by MasterClass, 30-day hands-on learning experiences; a new enterprise offering, MasterClass at Work; plus new integrations and partnerships. The company also expanded commitments to ensure underserved communities have access to MasterClass content by announcing its pledge to distribute free MasterClass memberships to at least 1 million people globally in 2022 alone.
Get the latest local news delivered right to your inbox!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Weekly Best of The Desert Review
Best trending stories from the week.
- 16,000 Scientists Stand with Dr. Robert Malone, mRNA Architect
- Lipid Nanoparticles kill 80 percent of mice in PubMed Study
- Humanity's whistleblower – Dr. Robert Malone sounds the alarm
- Life insurance deaths up 40% - Dr. Robert Malone’s chilling analysis
- Airplane to make Low-Level Flights Over Southern California
- Fatality in Imperial Sand Dunes occurs over weekend
- Hospital Death Camps Exposed
- Truth, Lies and COVID Treatment
- COVID-related changes coming to 2022 Mid-Winter Fair