As featured on
SOLANA BEACH, Calif., Jan. 13, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Today Kashi, a pioneer in natural foods, announces the launch of Kashi GO Keto-Friendly Cereal -- the brand's first keto-friendly offering. Made with 12 grams of plant-based protein and one gram of sugar, consumers can enjoy the delicious grain-free cereals without guilt. At just $4.99 per box, the new keto-friendly cereal is available at an approachable price point so everyone can achieve their health goals without breaking the bank. Available in Cinnamon Vanilla and Dark Cocoa, Kashi GO's Keto-Friendly Cereal will be available nationwide at Target, Kroger, Shoprite, Sprouts Farmers Markets, and Amazon.
- Dorantes demands ECRMC's apology
- Imperial braces for state compliance with mandatory organics recycling
- Local Chamber CEO gets bi-national recognition with her peers through ACCE’s 40 Under 40
- A first hand account of a historic day in Washington D.C.
- Railroad murder suspects back to court
- ICPHD updates the community on the COVID vaccine rollout
- Border Patrol assist ICSO with stolen vehicle recovery
- Verdict rendered in Hurtado Trial
- Infant passes away, 15-year-old father accused of murder
- USBP agent honored by El Centro Sector