The Chamber of Commerce for Greater Brawley awarded the 2021 Branding Iron Award at the Stockmen's Club Friday, Sept. 24, to a rural family medicine physician whose treatment of COVID-19 patients during the pandemic was recognized in the nation and internationally.
Larry Fleming, a local farmer, introduced the 2021 Branding Iron Award recipient, Dr. George Fareed, M.D.
Somewhere midway through the 20-minute introduction, he called out Dr. Fareed who approached Fleming at the podium and then asked his colleague and fellow family physician, Brian Tyson, M.D., to approach the stage.
Fleming just smiled at his friend, Dr. Fareed, telling him not to jump ahead of his introductory speech. The audience was appreciative when both doctors, Fareed and Tyson congratulated each other at the front stage — and with the Branding Iron Award plaque — posed for photographers.
• Dr. Fareed awarded Branding Iron Story: Written by Joselito N. Villero, Courtesy graphics of Joselito N. Villero. https://bit.ly/3AQ4xv7
Video editing by Alexis Soto
As featured on
- India's Ivermectin Blackout - Part V: The Secret Revealed
- For the Right to Try
- Freedom and Ivermectin prevail
- Thousands of medical professionals declare COVID policies “Crimes Against Humanity”
- Inventor of mRNA banned by the New England Journal of Medicine
- Ivermectin - Truth and Totalitarianism
- Navy SEALs told they’re undeployable if they don’t get COVID-19 vaccine
- El Centro breaks ground on newest home away from home
- Vaccines, Ivermectin and the Physicians' Rome Declaration
- Pastor Sean Arviso: A life of service now set on Brawley