BRAWLEY – The city of Brawley has released its temporary street closures in preparation and for Cattle Call Events, street closure as followed:
Main Street and Between N and S Plaza
• Partial road closure between N and S Plaza to 6th Street from Tuesday to Wednesday, Oct. 30th- Nov. 1st from 6am – 2pm for maintenance activities. One traffic lane in each direction will be open.
• Total Main Street road closure between N and S Plaza from Thursday, Nov. 2nd at 6am through Saturday, Nov. 4th at 3pm for maintenance activities and Chili Cook Off.
• Partial road closure between N and S Plaza on Monday, Nov. 6th and 13th from 6 am to 2pm for installation/removal of bleachers and maintenance activities.
• Total Main Street road closure between N and S Plaza on Wednesday, Nov. 8th from 12pm to 11pm for Mariachi Night.
• Total Main Street road closure from Rio Vista Ave. to Eastern Ave. on Saturday, Nov. 11th from 4am to approximately 12pm for Cattle Call Parade. Access from the side streets to Main Street will be closed.
• Total Main Street road closure between N and S Plaza from 3rd St. to 6th St. on Saturday, Nov. 11th at approximately 12pm to Sunday, Nov. 12th at 6am for Clay Walker Concert.
For any questions or concerns, please contact the City of Brawley Public Works Department (760) 344-5800.