As featured on
- Hundreds gather to show support at Trump rally
- Dr. Brian Tyson speaks at America’s Frontline Doctors in Washington DC
- Imperial breaks ground for new commercial site
- Dr. Fareed speaks COVID treatment with BESD
- Hit and run leaves one woman dead in Brawley
- Niland geyser continues to threaten Imperial County
- David Shaw eyes future for Imperial Tiger Football
- Victim stabbed and shot, ECPD apprehends suspect
- Protest along the Calexico border vies for various causes, asks Calexicans to vote
- Drive-thru pumpkin patch brings smiles to community
- Humidity: 51%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 14 mph
- UV Index: 5 Moderate
- Sunrise: 06:55 AM
- Sunset: 05:57:03 PM
Sunny. High 83F. Winds W at 15 to 25 mph. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph.
Clear skies. Low 57F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph.
Sunny skies. Gusty winds in the morning. High 69F. Winds N at 20 to 30 mph. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph.