- Humidity: 93%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 0 mph
- UV Index: 6 High
- Sunrise: 06:52:31 AM
- Sunset: 06:00:11 PM
Some clouds this morning will give way to generally sunny skies for the afternoon. High around 95F. Winds light and variable.
Clear skies. Low 62F. Winds light and variable.
Except for a few afternoon clouds, mainly sunny. High 91F. Winds light and variable.
Saturday, October 24. 6:00-7:30pm Read more
Wednesday, October 28. 1:00-2:00pm Read more
- Hundreds gather to show support at Trump rally
- Hit and run leaves one woman dead in Brawley
- Dr. Brian Tyson speaks at America’s Frontline Doctors in Washington DC
- Imperial breaks ground for new commercial site
- Dr. Fareed speaks COVID treatment with BESD
- Border Patrol arrests a Mexicles gang member
- David Shaw eyes future for Imperial Tiger Football
- Candidates for Brawley City Council speak on issues
- Protest along the Calexico border vies for various causes, asks Calexicans to vote
- Niland geyser continues to threaten Imperial County