Amid the ongoing baby formula shortage, some parents are relying on donated breast milk from other moms. CNN's Elizabeth Cohen reports on why the American Academy of Pediatrics says this isn't a good idea.
Get the latest local news delivered right to your inbox!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Weekly Best from The Desert Review
Best trending stories from the week.
- Grocery Outlet owner in Brawley eager to open, serve community
- indieDWELL Brawley breaks ground for affordable housing in California, the US Southwest
- Gas prices in CA to rise July 1
- COVID shots causing monstrous clots
- COVID-19 Pandemic update provided to Board of Supervisors
- IID implements court-sanctioned water distribution plan for ag and cities
- Amended fireworks ordinance unanimously approved by El Centro City Council
- Belellano Insurance Services holds ribbon cutting ceremony for new location