Stress and Sleep Deprivation May Be Causing Your Aches and Pains
- ZMG - Veuer
Body aches, the feeling of pain or soreness throughout your body are often a common symptom of viral illnesses like the flu. However, without a fever, your body aches can also be a symptom of stress and sleep deprivation. Veuer’s Chloe Hurst has the story!
Post a comment as anonymous
Watch this discussion. Stop watching this discussion.
The Desert Review Newsletters
Get the latest local news delivered right to your inbox!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Weekly Best from The Desert Review
Best trending stories from the week.
- "G Street" stabbing suspect sentenced
- Screenwriter & Director Ryan Brandt: KYMA Channel 13 Streams “The Man From Jalisco”
- Kathryn (Kathy) Hammons Reese
- Southwest seniors set to soar following graduation
- Home grown student athlete recognized
- Pickleball bounces into Brawley
- Sun sets on Spartan Class of 2023
- All Valley Urgent Care Brawley, holds official grand opening
- False threat exposed for Calexico junior high
- Calipatria graduates receive diplomas under the stars
Welcome to the discussion.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.