Remembering 9/11 is not enough …
We must destroy Radical Islam.
Today is the anniversary of the horrific September 11, 2001 attack on America and the God-given freedoms we so cherish.Â We remember with anger and anguish the nearly 3,000 Americans murdered by Islamic terrorists. We also remember and honor those first responders, many of whom lost their lives trying to save others.
This is also a time to remember the thousands of American soldiers who were killed, wounded or are still suffering, in the ensuing wars in Afghanistan, Iraq, and places unknown. We honor those who answered our Nationâ€™s call to Arms.Â We also remember the sacrifices made by their families.
But this is a time for more than just remembering.Â This is a time to rekindle the flame of retribution until the threat of Islamic terrorism is wiped from the face of the Earth.
In his speech from the Oval Office, on the evening of the September 11thÂ attack, President George W. Bush proclaimed:
â€œToday, our nation saw evil â€” the very worst of human nature â€” and we responded with the best of America.â€
Yet, the evil President Bush spoke about still exists, and in many ways it is getting stronger.Â Â Moreover, the internal threat posed by radical Islam is greater than ever.
In December 2005, four years after 9/11, then Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, General Peter Pace explained to an audience at the National Defense University,
Â â€œTo talk about how we are going to proceed, we need to understand the nature of the enemy. And clearly, the nature of this enemy is different than any we have faced in the past â€¦. Our enemies had declared war on us years before, but the attacks in New York, in the skies over Pennsylvania and here in Washington, D.C. brought home very clearly to us that we were at war.â€
General Pace went on to warn,
â€œI say you need to get out and read what our enemies [Islamists] have said. Remember Hitler. Remember he wroteÂ Mein Kampf. He said in writing exactly what his plan was, and we collectively ignored thatÂ to our great detriment. Now, our enemies have said publicly on film, on the Internet, their goal is to destroy our way of life.”
Islam is a religion of violence:
- â€œ[D]ismember [the American] nation, tear them apartâ€¦destroy their embassiesâ€¦shoot down their planesâ€¦kill them on land, at sea, and in the air.Â Kill them wherever you find them.â€
Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Islamic cleric Sheikh Omar Abdel-Rahman (The Blind Sheikh)
- Muslims mustÂ â€œdestroy those who follow democracy, and we must take their followers as enemies â€” hate them and wage a great jihad against them.â€Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Abu Muhammad al-Maqdisi, Palestinian theologian
- â€œThe real matter is the extinction of America.Â And, God willing, it will fall to the ground.â€
Taliban leader, Mullah Mohammed Omar
- Numerous Islamic terrorism experts who gave hundreds of presentations on Islamâ€™s true threat to America are now banned from speaking at government counterterrorism classes and conferences.
- Â When Muslim U.S. Army Major Nidal Hasan, shoutingÂ â€œAllahu Akbar,â€killed 13 fellow soldiers and wounded 30 in the Fort Hood massacre, the government called itÂ workplaceÂ violence.Â
- The FBI purged 876 pages and 392 presentations that were deemed offensive to Islam.
- Â The Pentagon ordered all training material used by military professional colleges and combat units scrubbed of any content offensive to Islam.Â
Please pray for our Armed Forces who stand guard against the threat of Radical Islam, and their families waiting for a their safe return home.