EL CENTRO – The Registrar of Voters has issued over 29,000 mail ballots and to date only 8,600 have been returned; We encourage all mail voters to return their ballots to the Registrar of Voters office as early as possible.
Please remember post marks are not accepted. All ballots must be returned by 8:00p.m. Election Day, November 6, 2012.
Important information for voters
- ·Polls open at 7am and close at 8pm on Election Day – November 6, 2012.
- ·Please check your Sample Ballot Booklet, for you correct voting poll site. If you did not receive your SB Booklet please contact our office, so that we can provide you with the correct voting poll site.
- ·If you moved, and did not update your information with the Registrar’s office, please contact our office for your correct voting poll site.
- ·If you have not received your ballot, please contact the Registrar of Voters office immediately.
- ·If you made an error or spoiled your ballot, please visit the Registrar of Voters office immediately. Bring your spoiled ballot so that we may issue you a 2nd ballot.
- ·Please remember to properly mark your ballot and remember to sign your envelope. Remember your signature must match your signature on your Voter Registration Card.
- ·Post marks are not accepted. All ballots must be received by the Registrar of Voters office by 8:00pm on Election Day – November 6, 2012.
Other options to return your ballot:
- ·Ballot Box Locations – The Registrar of Voters has ballot boxes at each of the City Clerk’s Offices; Voters may drop off their voted Mail Ballots at any of the locations thru November 2, 2012. Ballot boxes will be picked up by the end of business on November 2nd.
- ·You may drop off your ballot at the Elections office located at 940 Main Street, Rm. 206, El Centro, CA.
- ·You may drop off your ballot at any voting poll site on Election Day
Questions may be directed to the Imperial County Registrar of Voters Office located 940 Main Street, Rm 206, El Centro, CA. or by calling (760) 482-4226.