Your air conditioner is the single largest consumer of electricity in your home. IID’s new Quality A/C Maintenance Program will help you properly maintain your system for it to run more efficiently, use less electricity and reduce the cost of repairs, all saving you money!
A certified specialist will work with you to evaluate the necessary maintenance of your air conditioning unit and perform the required measures, as covered under the program.
Measures May Include:
- Duct test and seal (DTS)
- Refrigerant charge adjustment (RCA)
- Tightening of all electrical connections
- Lubrication of all moving parts
- Inspection of condensate drain
- Inspection of system controls and thermostat settings
- Cleaning of evaporator and condenser air conditioning coils
Must be an IID residential or small commercial account owner to participate. This includes home owners, mobile home owners and tenants. Small commercial customer accounts and business accounts with an annual demand of 100KW or less.
You can sign-up today by calling Enalasys Corporation at 1-877-476-7392 or online at www.iid.com/energy/save-energy-and-money/your-home/a-c-maintenance-program .