Hazardous Materials Transportation Training


Imperial-County-Farm-Bureau-logoEL CENTRO - If you or your employees transport ag-related hazardous materials (anything requiring a placard), you must have either an appropriate commercial driver’s license or a DL-267 endorsement to your regular Class C driver’s license.

Farm Bureau will be hosting a CHP-approved training seminar Wednesday, May 21st for those who wish to earn or renew your DL-267 endorsement.

In order to attend, you must have a current, valid California driver’s license and be at least 21 years of age.

You will also be required to complete a medical eligibility form.

Workshops will be held in English from from 9a – noon, and in Spanish from 1p – 4p at the Farm Bureau Board Room (1000 Broadway, El Centro).

Cost is $20 per person for Farm Bureau members, and $40 per person for non-Farm Bureau members.

Please email or call Farm Bureau at 760-352-3831 to reserve your space today.