- 6 ounces white chocolate or vanilla candy coating/candy quick
- 1/3 cup candy corn
- 10-12 large pretzel rods
- yellow and orange sprinkles
1. Cut each piece of candy corn in half length-wise. Set aside.
2. Using either a double-burner or a microwave, carefully melt the white chocolate or candy coating. Transfer the melted chocolate into a tall glass. (This will make it easier to dip the pretzel rods!)
3. Dip the pretzel rods into the chocolate and place on a parchment-lined sheet pan.
4. While the chocolate is still hot, place the halved candy corn onto the pretzel rods.
5. Garnish with yellow and orange sprinkles.
Let cool for 1-2 hours, or until chocolate is hard. Store in an airtight container at room temperature.